Are you interested in becoming an instructor?
Would YOUR pool be great for a Poolates class?
Find out if there is a Poolates class in your area.
See Poolates in action!
Powerful. Gentle. Poolates®.
Effective and challenging, Poolates® is soothing to the mind and spirit and gentler on joints and muscles than land-based exercises. Poolates® innovatively uses the buoyancy, resistance, and gentle movement of water to strengthen muscles, enhance flexibility and posture, sharpen coordination and balance, and relax body and soul. Poolates® – the perfect marriage of the principles of Pilates with all the benefits of aquatic exercise.
Poolates at Mania!
The fun continued! Poolates at Mania! We were honored to attend Florida Mania May 20 – 22, Dallas Mania August 26-28 and Midwest Mania Sept 30-Oct 2. What a blast!!
Poolates Basic Certification Course
October 29-30, 2016 Delray Beach, Florida
Become certified to teach Poolates Basic in Delray Beach, Florida. Upon completing this two day course participants will have achieved the following :
- Know and understand the principles of Pilates and how they apply to the aquatic environment.
- Understand basic anatomy and how it relates to core body muscle control and translates into movement.
- Understand the relationship of breath to core body control and balance.
- Understand, properly execute and teach Poolates exercises
- Understand and be able to utilize the principles of buoyancy and resistance to progress or regress Poolates exercises.
- Understand and be able to execute progressions and regressions of Poolates exercises and know when they are appropriate
- Understand and be able to execute appropriate exercise sequencing and class choreography
- Understand and be able to execute proper cuing techniques.
- With successful completion of the course, participants will be licensed to teach Poolates Basic, a group oriented certification
Cost is $250.00 per person and includes the cost of the manual and a written and practical exam. For more information call Lisa Gibson at (920) 535-0504. Lisa is the owner of Poolates and is AEA, ACE, AFAA and SCW certified